STIR User's Meeting at MIC 2013
We had a succesful User's Meeting at the 2013 IEEE MIC, attended by 30-35 people.
- Charalampos Tsoumpas, University of Leeds
- Kris Thielemans, University College London and Algorithms and Software Consulting Ltd
Where and when
IEEE Medical Imaging Conference, Seoul, South Korea
Thursday the 31st of October, 19:00-21:00
Note: PDFs of the presentations are made available
under the Creative Commons
allowing redistribution without modification with credit to the author(s).
- PART I: STIR NEW DEVELOPMENTS
- Kris Thielemans: STIR Status and future
- Nikolaos Karakatsanis: Direct 4D parametric image reconstruction of whole body PET data
- Charalampos Tsoumpas: Motion compensated reconstruction in STIR 2.4
- PART II: STIR USERS DISCUSSIONS
- Liliana Caldeira: Reconstruction of PET data acquired with the BrainPET using STIR
- Elisabetta Grecchi: Iterative STIR reconstruction of data acquired with GE Discovery VCT
- Kjell Erlandsson: Evaluation of the novel 3D SPECT Modelling Algorithm in
STIR: Simple vs. full attenuation correction
- Nikolaos Efthimiou: GATE_PET_2_STIR: a platform to connect GATE to STIR
- STIR FAQ and HOW TO session
- Closing Remarks
Many thanks to our corporate sponsors for providing dinner: GE Research (gold sponsor) and Philips (bronze).
Also sincere thanks to the MIC conference organisers (in particular Ralf Engels) for making the room available and getting dinner organised.
Last modified: Sat Nov 16 09:50:43 GMT 2013