The STIR library, in its current state, possesses many
capabilities, but some desirable developments would be:
- Expanded library of polymorphic classes (e.g. image grids, and
- Additional data formats support, without conversion to Interfile.
- More algorithms: OSCB, COSEM
- More projectors
- More priors
- Additional scanners
- Allow images of arbitrary size in z-direction as well.
- Allow x,y offset in images (at least for some projectors)
- Automatic segmentation
However, which feature is actually finalised/implemented
depends on the needs of the developers. If you want one of these
features and are willing to help, let us know.
Last modified: Mon Jan 13 20:00:16 GMT 2014